- Associate of Engineering Technology degree, or a minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience in a related technical field.
- Working knowledge of the operation and maintenance of large hazardous research aerospace test facilities.
- Qualified to operate, maintain, & troubleshoot laser equipment and associated hardware. Experience with set up, alignment, troubleshooting & maintenance of wide range of laser systems including gas tube or diode pumped, high energy and /or high power liquid cooled pulsed YAGs a big plus. Candidate must have at least 10 years of related work experience in a technical environment and possess a two-year associates degree in Electronics Technology from an accredited Technical College or University. Able to read and interpret schematics effectively with minimal supervision. Capable of using electronic test equipment for troubleshooting components and electrical systems.
- 5 years’ experience in Electronics, Mechanical, Fiber Optics and Optical Alignment preferred.
- CAD experience is a plus.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions from engineering or supervision.
- Ability to use own judgment and decisions to allow continuity of workflow.
- Must be self-motivated and a "Team Player" with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to organize time and assignments to properly prioritize efforts for maximum effectiveness.
COVID-19 Regulations: As a federal government contractor, we comply with all customer, federal, state, and local requirements regarding COVID-19 regulations, including COVID-19 vaccinations and testing requirements. This means that our employees and new hires, whether working at a customer site, or working remotely, will need to adhere to applicable COVID-19 requirements. These requirements may include vaccination, attestations regarding your vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, and you may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative test results as a condition of your employment. Requests for an accommodation will be reviewed and assessed under applicable laws and regulations.